The Board of Directors of MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES S.L., through the Continuous Improvement Committee chaired by the General Coordinator, has decided to promote and disseminate the following Quality Policy at all levels of the company:
MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES S.L., in the most cost-effective and sustainable way, will endeavor to steadily reach or exceed, whenever possible, our customers’ needs, while complying with applicable law and regulation, in a way in which the handling, X-ray and machine vision Technical Solutions developed and sold will achieve maximum customer satisfaction regarding Fit for Use, Reliability, Robustness, Delivery Times and Warranty.
To achieve such goals, this Quality Policy is based on the following General Objectives:
- Acknowledging clients’ requirements.
- Compliance with the applicable law and regulation regarding our products and processes.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes.
- Satisfactory cross-departmental relations.
- Strengthening relationships with external suppliers
- Fostering failure preventive actions
- Considering failures and mistakes as opportunities for improvement.
- Adequacy of the Team’s skills.
- Engagement of the Team to decrease environmental impact and labor safety in all processes and activities.
- Team’s pride in belonging to MULTISCAN.
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality System.
- Monitoring and action planning to face Risks and Opportunities.
To drive our Quality Policy and achieve its objectives it is absolutely necessary to obtain the unconditional commitment of the MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES Team.
The management of MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES, through dissemination of this Policy, undertakes its compromise with the Quality System, the establishment of periodic quality goals and its review, while ensuring availability of resources.
CEO – Multiscan Technologies S.L.