By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: http://www.multiscan.eu is an internet domain owned by MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., with Registered Office at P.I Els Algars, C / La Safor, 2 (Alicante province) and CIF B41991647. The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, volume 2664, book 0, folio 31, section 8, page A77260, ins 5.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is 965331831 and the contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
On the other hand, MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves, may be modified without prior notification.
- Conditions of use
The User agrees that, in the sections in which it is necessary to register in order to access them, provide truthful, exact and complete information about their identity. It also undertakes to keep the personal data that may be provided to the domain owner updated, therefore, it is solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies that it makes.
It is reported that if you are a minor you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The “portal” can only be used for legal purposes, therefore the user undertakes to make a lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the “portal” to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order, assuming by the user all the responsibilities for damages against the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal practices or not allowed among others and by way of example and not limitation. :
- Carry out any manipulation or alteration of this page without prior consent from the owner of the domain, the owner of the domain not assuming any responsibility that may arise from said manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Carry out any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and services and / or prevent normal use and utilization by Users
- Introduce and / or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner’s information systems
- Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, own image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Hide and spoof the origin of email messages
- Using false identities, impersonating others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the domain or are legally authorized.
- Transmitting user names and access codes to unauthorized third parties
In general, the owner of the domain, excludes its responsibility for damages of any nature and nature that may arise from the use of the website of, as well as damages derived from the infringement of intellectual property rights and Industrial by the users and / or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and timeliness of the contents, nor may they be held liable for the interruption of the service, inadequate operation or inability to access the service.
The domain owner will not be responsible for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires the prior written authorization of the owner of the domain.
The user agrees not to carry out any act against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, having in any case redirect to the provider’s main website.
MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. As the owner of this website, it declares that it uses automatic information collection procedures to keep the record of the Users who visit its website. You can find out more information in the “Cookies Policy” section.
- Data Protection
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data in the following section “Data protection policy”
- Applicable legislation
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish legislation.