The domain www.multiscan.eu uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to collect personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc. all in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this web page to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate purchase and registration services.
From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
Within the category of Required cookies you can also find cookies with the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of the aforementioned cookies. Specifically, according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 it has interpreted that among the excepted cookies would be those whose purpose is:
- “User input” cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
For all other Required cookies not included in the above assumptions, prior information and consent of the user will be required.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience on the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store the browsing data of a certain language.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: these are the cookies used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to publish advertisements relevant to your interests.
MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. saves all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., nor used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy – Cookie management:
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can revoke their acceptance at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”
List and description of cookies:
The tables that we publish below summarize the cookies previously described and used on the MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES, S.L website:
|Cookie name||Cookie domain||Expires (session, permanent)||Cookie use
(Required-Functional-Analytical-Third Parties / Advertising)
|_ga||.multiscan.eu||2 years||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered|
|_gid||.multiscan.eu||1 minute||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies, you can visit the following page: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es. You can disable Google Analytics cookies through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- On this website you will find information about how behavioral advertising works, information about cookies and the measures you can take to protect your privacy on the Internet: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/