At Multiscan we know the Coffee sector and the requirements applied throughout its value chain. Our experience supports us as founding partners of TECNICAFÉ, the first technology park for science and research in the world exclusively focused on Coffee, and with many references in the main producing countries. This positions Multiscan as the true specialists in helping coffee wet processing plants to improve their processes and the quality of their cup.
The V20 Cherry Coffee is a high-capacity system specially designed for the sorting of cherry coffee. Through the use of advanced vision technology, the system efficiently sorts cherry coffee by ripeness, so that wet processing plants can separate by-products and add value through generation of new co-products. This implies an improvement in yields and the optimization of the subsequent hulling process. In addition, it is a fundamental tool to ensure obtaining specialty coffees year after year.
CoffeXcan is a system specially designed for the sorting and inspection of cherry coffee. Through the combination of advanced vision and X-ray technology, it allows a very efficient sorting by degree of maturity and internal quality. In this way, the wet processing plants can obtain special coffees of the highest score and quality consistently over time by using the cherries at their optimum ripeness point and with the best quality, external and internal, as well as discarding those with borer or empty. All this implies an improvement in yields and the optimization of the subsequent hulling process. In addition, it is a fundamental tool to ensure obtaining specialty coffees year after year.
Belt Vision technology combines innovative vision and transport systems to efficiently sort by color. Belt conveying results in high-capacity sorting, processing large volumes of product with high sorting efficiencies.
Advanced X-Vision technology combines innovative vision systems and X-ray technologies to achieve sorting by color and quality, detecting internal and external defects as well as the presence of any unwanted foreign body. It is the most complete technology in the market for high efficiency sorting and inspection with unmatched results
MVS2020 is the new software platform providing Multiscan sorting systems with renewed functionalities and interfaces to increase their performance. Supported by a higher-capacity computer, MVS2020 incorporates advanced digital processing and information management capabilities to meet the new integration and Industry 4.0 needs.
- More visual and intuitive interface
- Implementation of Machine Learning
- High-power computing and improved algorithms
- Customized configuration options
- Change of batch and recipe on-the-fly
- Generation of production reports
- OPC / UA communication protocol
- Image quality verification/adjustment with template
- Simplification of remote technical assistance
X-Inspect 2020 is the new software platform providing Multiscan X-ray systems with renewed functionalities and interfaces to increase inspection performance. Supported by a higher-capacity computer, X-Inspect incorporates advanced digital processing and information management capabilities to meet the new integration and Industry 4.0 needs.
- Higher efficiency in detecting dense foreign bodies
- Simultaneous analysis using X-ray and vision technologies
- Applications for quality control
- Better user experience
- Connectivity / Industry 4.0
This methodology was created by Multiscan Technologies for the development of complete wet processing plants. Along 5 differential vectors, it represents our value proposition and positioning as a leading technology supplier in the coffee market.
- Quality: Of the final product or value in cup.
- Safety: All made of stainless steel and certified materials suitable for the food industry.
- Environmental: With our approach, water consumption is drastically reduced, as well as electricity costs. In addition, cleaning and maintenance operations are much simpler than with currently available technology.
- Co-products.: To add value to coffee. Use of mucilage, skin, green and small cherries to offer other products to the market apart from high quality coffee.
- Traceability: Product control and traceability optional systems, at its origin and throughout the entire process. They include production and batch reports and samplings to be able to control the raw material of each grower and pay by quality
Our clients support us
At Ipanema Coffees we are pioneers in the use of vision technology to ensure the quality of our cherry coffee. We have always trusted Multiscan as technological partners to guarantee an excellent product and efficiency in our processes.
Multiscan V20 Cherry Coffee SolutionRODRIGO FERREIRAIndustrial Director Ipanema Coffees
Supracafé and Multiscan have worked very hard to advance towards the modernization and optimization of the cherry coffee reception and sorting process. The result, being a world benchmark for the sector and making the best cup of coffee available to our customersRICARDO OTEROSCEO Supracafé
Multiscan CoffeeXcan Solution