At Multiscan we know the pomegranate sector and the high quality requirements applied throughout its value chain. Our experience and our know-how guarantee us. We have been developing state-of-the-art technology for more than 20 years, which we now make available to pomegranate processors and packers to improve their processes and the suitability of their products
MXV-PACK is specially designed for the inspection of pomegranates packed in boxes. It is a compact, high-performance device that integrates X-ray technology to detect internal problems that do not show external damage. It analyzes formats with a maximum size of 500 mm wide and 250 mm high with the option of multi-channel work. With the MXV-PACK, pomegranate producers can detect products with alternaria, guaranteeing food safety and complying with quality standards.
X-ray technology uses innovative X-ray vision systems that allow comprehensive inspection of products, detecting internal quality problems. This is the most appropriate technology to ensure the suitability of products and compliance with food safety standards.
MVS2020 is the new software platform providing Multiscan sorting systems with renewed functionalities and interfaces to increase their performance. Supported by a higher-capacity computer, MVS2020 incorporates advanced digital processing and information management capabilities to meet the new integration and Industry 4.0 needs.
- More visual and intuitive interface
- Implementation of Machine Learning
- High-power computing and improved algorithms
- Customized configuration options
- Change of batch and recipe on-the-fly
- Generation of production reports
- OPC / UA communication protocol
- Image quality verification/adjustment with template
- Simplification of remote technical assistance